Christmas – it is the home, the family holiday of the year. If New Year’s Eve we usually meet with my friends, among the cheerful company, Christmas Eve and Christmas is accepted to spend at home with their families and native people.
So what to get your parents for Christmas?
Decorate a house, candles are burning, a Christmas table is set up with baked goose, turkey or duck, the family, gathered in the circle of their people, everyone is alive and well, enjoying coziness and warmth. There is a Christmas miracle, great happiness.
- On such a blessed day for the whole family, it is customary to give “warm” gifts to dear people.
- We have been giving presents to our parents for Christmas for many years in a row.
There is an opportunity to recall how they are dear to us and also to thank for the fact that for many years, they left us gifts under the tree.
And now it’s our turn to please them. All parents expect attention from their mature children.
What to give parents for Christmas?
Of course, the most important gift should be our presence at the Christmas table. But, a small donation can make the holiday warmer and more vibrant.
What should be a Christmas present for parents?
It can chain for crosses, crosses, nominal icons, figures of angels, beautiful candles in candlesticks, and figurines of saints.
Surprise for both parents?
To please parents at Christmas can be a significant purchase for them like a TV, kitchen appliances or a mobile phone.
You can give your beloved mom and dad a warm blanket, massager, or room heater. If there is a financial opportunity, a ticket to a sanatorium for two will be an excellent manifestation of concern for their health.
If parents love outdoor activities and often have picnics in nature, a thermal bag, a mini-refrigerator, or a picnic set will become an excellent Christmas present.
1. Linens (Pillow)
Just try to choose a genuinely luxurious. It will buy chintz sheets herself. And your gift should be exceptional.
- You can also give a bedspread for a bed, a plaid, or a set of pillowcases on decorative pillows.
Probably giving a saucepan is still too much. Although there are exceptions. But it’s better to pay attention to more beautiful little things.
- Take a closer look at the teapots, cast-iron, or glass: they look unusual and will become a table decoration.
You can present a service, but only if your parents use to drinking tea or coffee from small cups or if they often have guests — the time when the sets decorated with sideboards are gradually leaving.
Well, it’s worth giving gifts that will used.
In this warm blanket that does not constrain movements, it is convenient to read or knit. Probably you should give two or three copies at once,
- Otherwise, there will be a constant battle at home for the opportunity to bask in a blanket.
4. Beautiful scarf or stole
In worries about home improvement or summer cottages, parents often forget to please themselves with beautiful things.
- Or they think that they cannot afford such frivolous expenses. But you can.
And although mother may grumble about the fact that you went broke, she will take out a scarf more than once in the evening to admire him.
5. Embroidery kit
There is probably at least one hour in your mom’s day that she can devote to her favorite pastime. By the way, needlework is excellent, calming. So, in addition to having a good time.
- It’s also a kind of therapy.
6. Gift related to passion
Maybe in the summer, your dad cannot be pulled out of fishing, or does he like to go to the forest and hike?
You can make a mistake with the choice of gear, but picking up equipment for outings is a little easier. And you can give a new tent, backpack or cool flashlight.
- And if your father likes to repair small equipment, he will need a set of screwdrivers.
7. Something for the car
A DVR, a GPS navigator, an electric tire inflation pump, an oil pump, or maybe new floor mats or a body polishing kit.
8. Wooden models for assembly
Are you sure that your dad managed to play enough with you in the constructors?
For some reason, it seems to us that he will like to assemble a wooden model of a sailboat or airplane.
9. Safe locker
- But what will please your parents the most?
- It may well be that the pope has values that he would like to hide under lock and key.
- To make the gift more practical, give a portable safe that you can take on a trip.
10. Warm bathrobe
We complete our selection with this truly winter gift.
· We are sure that on the morning of January 1, your dad will be happy to have breakfast in a new bathrobe.
11. The coordinated apron to remind him that they are superheroes
To give your parents a fun apron that shows what they are: superheroes. Sometimes we forget how much effort our parents make for us: this gift is a super day work as mom and dad.
- Even the combo of Christmas aprons, in Mamma and Santa Claus style, is an original and beautiful idea.
- Maybe it will encourage the dad to help the mother in the kitchen during the endless Christmas dinners.
12. A SmartBox under the Christmas tree
The best couple gift for mom and dad?
A little alone time: between work, home, and children, it is often difficult to carve out moments for oneself, especially when one has a short time.
- Smart Boxes are an excellent gift idea for the variety of experiences they offer and the possibility to book whenever you want.
13. The desk organizer for the career mother
Is your mother a career woman?
- Then this desk organizer will surely come in handy. Compact and elegant in design.
- it has numerous compartments for storing pens and pencils, personal effects and photographs
14. The set of L’Amica Geniale
There are few better gifts than a good story, and if your mother is enjoying “The brilliant friend”, the TV series aired on Rai 1 this month.
· Then she will also love the book of the same name by Elena Ferrante. Edizioni E / O has collected the four episodes of the saga in a single volume with a leather cover, enclosed by a precious casket.
15. The Sephora mask set
The perfect gift for mothers who take care of themselves, but also an encouragement for those mothers who sometimes forget that they are wonderful women.
16. Angry Mamas
What is the best gift for a mother?
The Angry Mamas are just for this: thanks to their mechanism, they clean the microwave, deodorize the refrigerator and disinfect the oven.
- to leave time for the mother to dedicate herself to something else.
Will you appreciate it very much?
- In addition to being useful at home, the Angry Mamas are also very beautiful to see and collect.
17. Echo Dot: the smart home assistant
He reads the news of the day, offers weather and traffic forecasts, connects to the smart home, and adjusts the lights, the TV volume, and much more.
- If you have a tech-loving dad, you will see him jump for joy when he discards this gift.
18. The kit for extravagant vegetables
Does your father have a green thumb?
Then you will greatly appreciate the originality of this set for growing extravagant vegetables.
- The kit contains the following varieties: 1 sachet of purple carrot seeds, one fragrance of yellow zucchini seeds, one perfume of streaked tomatoes, one sachet of red Brussels sprouts, one sachet of multicolored ribbed chard seeds, peat pots and cultivation tips.
19. A coloring book with swear words
Even the fathers, in their small, get angry. If you have a creative parent,
· who has hung the colors on a nail and no longer knows how to relax.
Here is the gift for him: a cynical and irreverent coloring book dedicated to fathers and perfect for relife the stress of the day and spending the Christmas afternoons between pencils and colors.
20. The desk drawer that helps posture
Double functionality for this mini desk chest of drawers: on the one hand, it helps to keep the work environment tidy; on the other, it will improve the posture thanks to its raised floor for desktop.
- Finally making the right position for the dads who are not too careful to ergonomics, but then they get back pain.
21. Christmas pillows
Made with natural resistant fibers are these pillows will immediately bring the Christmas atmosphere to your parents’ home, helping to make the home more comfortable
22. The precious THUN Christmas tree
Everyone has the right to celebrate Christmas in style, but often elderly parents do not want to decorate their home to party, especially concerning the Christmas tree.
- More and more frequently, we opt for more straightforward solutions, like this from THUN, which is essential but of impact.
- This mini Christmas tree includes six exclusive mini ceramic decorations: a basic but effective way to create the Christmas atmosphere.
23. The can opener for less effort
The classic ugly but useful. Indeed, a beneficial gift: this tool for opening bottles and jar caps, valid for all standard sizes, will be an incredible ally for your elderly parents.
- Simple to use.
- It can easily be washed and offers an extended guarantee.
24. The mini kit for knitting
Does your mother knit scarves, hats, and sweaters?
If yes, this is the right gift, and it will undoubtedly be useful. If not, it is never too late to learn: knitting is,
- In addition to being an enjoyable pastime and a great stress reliever, an art that allows us to wear unique clothes and accessories.
25. The Voiello and Antonino Cannavacciuolo GiftBox
If your in-laws are passionate about good food and love quality pasta, then you can give them the exclusive Voiello limited edition Gift Box.
26. The scented candle that warms the atmosphere
A scented candle is always a good gift idea for parents, especially on Christmas, if you know your in-laws and have not yet understood their tastes. Avoid making a gift too specific and opt for a candle with a sophisticated design.
- This will create a warm and familiar atmosphere as well as make a little show of oneself.
27. The Japanese-style teapot
Do your in-laws love tea?
Chamomiles and infusions?
Bring some of the oriental charm under the tree by choosing this elegant Japanese-inspired infuser teapot.
A coated with a special rust-proof enamel that makes it safe and at the same time, preserves the warmth of tea.